Canadian tourist visa or Temporary Resident Visa handling takes anywhere from 2 days to 4 weeks.
In the event that you have NOT traveled to Canada or the US in the last 10 years, Canadian Visa preparing can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks. I have applied for my first Canadian visa in 2014. It was preceding the presentation of CAN+ program for Indians. I was not asked to upload my travel history. It took about 4 weeks for my application to approve.
In the event that you have traveled to Canada or the US in the last 10 years, the Canadian TRV preparing can take anywhere from 2-5 days. I have applied for my second Canadian visa in 2016. Along with necessary structures and reports, I was also asked to upload my travel history throughout the previous 10 years. It took only 2 days for my application to approve.
How easy is it to get a tourist visa to Canada?
The achievement rate of Canadian tourist visa or any tourist visa in general relies on upon two factors.
Solid ties with your nation of origin or the nation of living arrangement. This is to discount the probability of the applicant remaining in the nation illegally.
Adequate assets to bolster yourself. This is to preclude any probability of the applicant been involved in remuneration activities.
How to apply for a Canadian Visa?
A visa is needed for Indian nationals to visit Canada. Special case for those with a valid US issued Greencard.
Canada visa handling is a two stage prepare:
- Online application
- Mail original passport
Online application must be submitted at the CIC website. The following are the means to submit your Canada TRV online application.
- Login into CIC website utilizing your GC key
- On the off chance that you don’t have a GC key, you should create one at Government of Canada (GC) website
- Fill all the mandatory information
- Download, fill, sign and then upload the TRV application shape IMM5257 (Downloadable from your application page)
- Upload a proof of means of financial support (Last 4 months bank statements or pay stubs or business letter)
- Upload a duplicate of your passport (First, last pages along with pages that have stamps/visas)
- Download, fill and then upload the family information frame IMM5645 (Downloadable from your application page)
- Upload travel history (Old and new passport in the last 10 years with visas/stamps)
- Upload digital photo (In JPG format around 240KB)
Download, fill and then upload Schedule 1 Form 5257 (Downloadable from your application page)
- Upload a letter of explanation of your trek (Optional, explaining your motivation of travel to Canada)
On initiating the application accommodation, you will be asked to pay the visa expense of $100 CAD. You should pay this charge utilizing a credit card. Take note of that a few banks charge a remote transaction expense (typically 3%) when paid in an outside money.
Mail Original Passport
On approval, you will get an email confirmation showing that your visa has been approved and you would require to mail your passport to the nearest Visa Application Center (VAC). Take a print of this approval letter. Mail your original passport along with the approval letter to your nearest VAC.